Saturday, June 03, 2006

Germania-Surburbia and My Rad Red Bicycle and I


Taking a tour around the neighbourhood today I officially live in German Suburbia. Just look at these photos. In the "morning" I took a bike ride around my residence to go exploring. This is the town centre.

Since tommorow is Sunday and Monday is a holiday, my supervisor advised that I needed to find my own grub so I bought a bagette, some brie, liverwurst, and ham (I think), so hopefully that will be enough to last me until Tuesday when I have to go to work.

After a long nap, I decided I would bike the approx 10 km to the city centre and check it out.

If that's not a sweet bike than I don't know what is. Below is a picture of one of the streets in the city centre. It is encircled by a major road and inside the circle, it is all pedestrian traffic...makes for a nice day's walk.

Well I also reached out to the other RISE participants on this database list they gave out and they all added me to Facebook so hopefully we can meet up and I can have some friends to hang out with...instead of dedicating all my time to blogging and exploring. More pictures are available on my space and if you have any comments, please feel free to leave them. Oh yeah, check out Shaina's and Sarah Wilson's blogs, I just linked them to mine today. Signing out..

~end communication~

2 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home