Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sundayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


On Sunday, everything is shutdown. except for Kiosks and restaurants, the city is dead. This gives me the opportunity to bike around town because the traffic is not so bad and I don't have to worry about getting smoked by some smart car (they're everywhere!). I also met up with some other people my age, Laura Grigsby from Tulsa, Okhlahoma who lives in my building, and Cat Lewis from Wallawalla, Washington who also just arrived Thursday morning.


So Laura and I met up with Cat downtown and had the German version of chicken shwarma and gelato, plus got a chance to talk and to get to know one another better since we'll probably be hanging out once we actually start working. Anyways, today was a long day so I'm just going to post these photos and go to bed. signing off

~end communication~

2 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 
At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home