Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Climbing Tables and Gone for the Next Couple Days

Hey, just a quick update,
As I was walking out of the main office, I noticed several individuals straddling a table from the bottom. Curious I inquired what exactly they were doing. Turns out they're climbing the table and it isn't as easy as it sounds. Try it! its a crazy work out. The objective is to get from the top of the table and under and over to the otherside of the table either lengthwise or widthwise. Great climbing exercise and pretty hilarious.

Tommorow, I'm heading to a departmental retreat where we will go visit a film museum, a beach/water skiing, a beer garden, Starbucks, a wine tasting and finally home (all according to a stereotypical efficient German schedule) and then at Midnight (23:59 to be exact) I will be heading on an overnight train to Copenhagen to meet up with Carina Sorenson, a long time friend from my days in Africa. So excited! So have a good weekend (yes, I know it is Wednesday, but I love it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home